Terms and Conditions

Formalization of the reservation and payment methods:

Once the boat has been chosen and the availability has been consulted, via the web or by phone, it is understood that the dates are blocked from the moment the company receives a transfer for the amount of 50% + VAT of the total value of the charter. The rest of the amount will be paid on the day of shipment, through one of the following payment methods:

– Wire transfer

– Payments in cash

– Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX (3.5% extra charge on all transactions made with AMEX)


Cancellations must be communicated at least two months before the scheduled date for the charter, in which case 80% of the total amount received will be returned, leaving that 20% to cover administrative expenses.

50% of the amount received will be refunded if the cancellation is made at least one month in advance, and the total will be retained in the event of a cancellation communicated within a period of less than 7 calendar days.

In the event that the charter is canceled due to bad weather (strong winds or storm), the day of the charter will be changed. In case the client cannot, 100% of the amount will be returned.


Fuel is not included in the rental price.

This must be paid at the end of the charter day, either by the hour or a full-full tank as stipulated in each boat.


Our fleet has a base port in Santa Eulalia. The cost of this mooring is included in the price. Mooring in ports outside the base port is not included in the rental rate.

Departure and arrival times:

The rental hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., since for security reasons and gas station hours, it is necessary to return before dark.

* If you want to extend the hours for any reason, it will be requested upon request.

Fleet and crew:

All our boats are in perfect condition, and have passed the necessary technical and mechanical inspections.

Our maintenance team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any need.

All our boats have a rental license, full insurance, civil liability insurance.

All boats are equipped with the required rescue and safety equipment.

Our team is highly qualified and has several years of experience. All the crew have the appropriate qualifications.


The price that appears on the web includes insurance with excess, cleaning service on arrival, courtesy soft drinks, ice, snorkeling equipment and towel service.

21% VAT, skipper service and fuel are not included in the price.

Maximum capacities allowed:

For safety reasons, each boat has a maximum capacity allowed, which cannot be exceeded in any case.

Scroll to Top